Wednesday 17 June 2020

Bradly Chalkers Letter to Carla💕

 Today I made Bradley Chalkers to apologise to Carla! because she needs it! Like I mean you have to agree with me! he was mean to her so yeah.... 


Bradley Chalkers
Goodbye Letter
Mrs Ebbell's Class
Room 12
Red Hill School
Last seat, last row
Next to Jeff (aka fish face)

17 June 2020

Dear Carla

I would like to apologise for not coming to see you on Friday and Saturday. I was so angry that day. I am very sad that I will never see you again. 

I am sorry  if I hurt your feelings that day . I hope we see each other someday somehow somewhere sometime. My school will never be the same without you.

  I did go to Collins Birthday party. I participated in all of the party games but sadly I did not win them, but I did enjoy them! 

I just want to say thank you again for changing my life the way you did.

 Thank you for the book you gave to me, It meant a lot that you gave it to me.

 I really appreciate that you gave the book report to Miss Ebbell, you will not believe what she did. She gave me a gold star!  That is my first one too! So I shall remember you forever. I always loved seeing you in your office and  sharing so much with you as well. I always loved your funky T-shirts that you always wore.     

Yours sincerely Bradley   
         


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Freya. My name is Mehmet from Room 23 at Owairaka District School.
    I really loved your blog post about Bradley's letter because it really makes it look like a real letter with the font size and font, it is awesome.

    Keep up the awesome work

    Check out Kia Ora Freya. My name is Mehmet from Room 23 at Owairaka District School.
    I really loved your blog post about Bradley's letter because it really makes it look like a real letter with the font size and font, it is awesome.

    Keep up the awesome work

    Check out my blog .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Freya Mackenzie here in Rm 6. I really like you letter to Carla Davis, I thought it was so good lots of info and so interesting to read this. What is your favorite sentence? Blog ya later Mackenzie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Freya I am Lucy from Otaki College, I am a year 8. I really like your post about Bradley's Letter it is really nice .

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.