Monday 20 April 2020

My trip to the Hospital

Two days after Easter I went to the hospital because I had a really really sore tummy. That same day I had a blood test and a urine test. I waited for one hour. The results were in, I got told by the doctor himself! The doctor said I may have a sick appendix! He sad we may have to do surgery! He sent us home with some medicine. The next day we came back in for an ultrasound scan. A long time passed and it was positive I did not have a sick appendix. Now that was good news! We went home and that was my experience at the hospital.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing Freya. I am glad that you don't have appendicitis and that you are now starting to feel better. I am looking forward to reading your next post. Keep up the blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh Freya that certainly is a medical adventure, I am so pleased that your appendix is fine. You have written about all the things that happened in a good sequence (order). Thank goodness the medicine worked. Did you find it interesting looking at the ultrasound of your appendix?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not understand what I was looking at on the screen😂

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.